Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review for Bic Soleil Savvy Razor




I receive samples and some coupons from time to time from bzzagent to review and spread the word about. They always say to give an honest opinion.  The latest item is a Bic Soleil Savvy razor.  I LOVE this thing.  Easy to use when you are in a hurry.  Trust me, I am always in a hurry.  I have to get in the shower or bath and shave quick if I am gonna, because my little ones LOVE to come knocking on the door AS SOON as they notice I have left the room. lol.

These are inexpensive too when purchased on sale, around $5 I believe.  I like them because they have the disposable price, but the fancy razor quality.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment. I do live near you...maybe our paths will cross someday...

    ReplyDelete